Parent Teacher Interviews

Interviews with report handovers will commence next week on Monday. I have times available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If none of the listed times suit you please see me to make an appointment for a more suitable time. I am always more than happy to meet with parents at any time of the year – so please feel free to have a chat with me if you have any questions, concerns or celebrations for your child’s learning journey this year. The idea of having a meeting with the report handover is so we can discuss your child’s learning, how to read and understand the report grades, plan future goals for your child’s learning or where we are headed next and finally it is a great way to communicate with you all on a personal level. Booking sheets went home on Wednesday and are to be returned to school on Friday. You will receive the sheet again with your highlighted time included. Thank you to everyone who was very prompt in returning those cards today. I look forward to chTting to all our families next week.
Mrs Pethers

20140717-205848.jpg